Test & Evaluation Analyst
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Multiple Locations
Job Type: Test and Evaluation
Experience: 3+ Years
Clearance Type: Secret
AERMOR LLC. is seeking qualified candidates with Test and Evaluation experience to work closely with our DoD clients.
- Review program documentation to include ROC/POE, CONOPS, ORD, TEMP, MNS, ICD, CDD, CPD, NTSP, ALSP, manning documents, training manuals, and IA certification and accreditation packages and provide/adjudicate comments from the Comments Resolution Matrix.
- Plan and design operational tests and analyze the resulting data to obtain objective conclusions in support of Integrated Testing, in conjunction with mission-based Critical Operational Issues, cross-referenced with Mission Essential Task Lists and/or Joint Mission Essential Task Lists.
- Draft TEMP/MTP comments and applicable portions of the respective document.
- Assist in the development of Test plans for Operational Testing, Developmental Testing assists, Early Operational Assessments, Operational Assessments, Joint Concept Technology Demonstrations, Quick Reaction Assessments, Initial Operational Test and Evaluation, follow-on Test and Evaluations, Verification Correction of Deficiencies, and compile data necessary to draft the test plans (both integrated and operational).
- Provide support in conducting Liaison with model proponents, Verification and Validation agents, developing agencies, laboratories, service Cryptologic Agencies, Operational Commands, and other agencies to ensure that Modeling and Simulation OT&E requirements are adequately addressed to permit timely effective accreditation of M&S support of OT&E.
- Perform data reduction and preliminary analysis of data to ensure data validity, prior to more detailed processing.
- Provide various reports including but not limited to: Operational Test Agency Assessment Report and Operational Test Agency Milestone Assessment Report, OAR/OMAR, Operational Evaluation Report, Letter of Observation, Operational Utility Assessment, Independent Operational Test and Evaluation Report.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact with Trip/Technical Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, Annual Summary Reports, Progress of work on assigned tasks, attend conferences/meetings, and provide work plans and the expenditure of funds and labor hours during the month.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years in the last 5 years of Operational Test experience with in-service torpedoes to include Test Plan development, execution, IEF, and TEMP development.
- Proficiency with Johns Macintosh Project (JMP) and Design Expert to support IEF development IAW COTF policies.
- Should have demonstrated and documented experience designing tests and experiments, determining measures of effectiveness, applying risk analysis, analyzing and interpreting empirical data, and obtaining objective data for acquisition decisions, evaluations, and system comparisons.
- Should have demonstrated operational testing experience including the application of principles of DOE into the development of operational test concepts, strategies, and plans to provide an analytically derived, empirically supported, quantitative basis for decisions regarding the operational effectiveness, suitability, and survivability of these systems.
- Must have superior technical writing skills to draft unambiguous and concise test plans, test reports, and supporting documents.